Saturday, December 8, 2007

Makin' music

I have an extremely talented family. Most of them are creative in some way.  I however, didn't get one gene that I would like to have had. That is the music gene. I can appreciate music. When it comes to playing it, I am as motivated as Bush is to start packing. 

Playing a musical instrument is like learning a new language, with your fingers. So it's kind of like sign language but people actually care about it. What? It's not like it isn't true.  You may think that because I can't learn a musical instrument that I am bad at fingering. I can assure you that I am not. I am actually very good at fingering. Very good...... Seriously........ Good.

If only the guitar or the piano were like a vagina. I would be the Ray Charles of vag-iano. Because I would do it in the dark. No but seriously I'm really good at fingering. 

No comments: